The most affordable and quickest way to improve your English is online with qualified English native speaking teachers.
What to look out for:
1. Make sure your teacher is either CELTA or TEFL qualified.
What does this mean- Simply that they have trained to teach English as a second language
2. Make sure that the teacher or teachers are native English speakers.
What does this mean- Simply that they were born and brought up in an English speaking country.
3. They have at least two years experience in teaching online.
What does this mean- Online teachers need a good online teaching background to give the best teaching experience to the student.
4. Make sure that all lesson materials are supplied by the online school.
What does this mean- All good schools should supply learning material without cost to the student.
5. Ask the school all the questions that need answering for your English needs.
What does this mean- All good schools will have an answer to all your questions and should supply a tailor made course to suit your learning needs.